Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm booked for Disneyland....

November 29, 2022 07:33AM
This is a yearly event for us... "Showstoppers" Dance Competition. We have to book 6 months out and the window for booking is tight... 2 days! Well, within 2 days if you want the "Showstopper Discount".... and with the cost at Disneyland being what it is you definitely DO want the discount.

All my family gets a 3 day park hopper pass.... that means you can go between Disneyland and California Adventure at will. I get a 2 day.... I prefer using that 3rd day sitting around the pool drinking very tall adult beverages with lots of fruit and umbrellas in them. But don't worry.... it's easy to stay sober... unless you happen to have the money of Bill Gates.

Hey, just got a text from my daughter.... Disneyland hotel sold out for that weekend. Our booking window began a half hour ago.... it's over, sold out. Luckily all my family got in! I had no doubt we would, however.... my daughters have been up since 3am sending constant texts, "Booking starts at 9am... BE READY".

We don't unpack at Disneyland.. that because all the drawers and storage space in our rooms are filled with snacks... I can't imagine the cost if we ate out for all 3 daily meals. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm booked for Disneyland....

JamesJM126November 29, 2022 07:33AM

We take more snacks..

sstrams45November 30, 2022 02:29PM