Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Little House On The Prairie". Geesh! I witnessed maybe THE most heavy scene ever...

September 06, 2021 05:03AM
On a TV show. I bought the entire DVD set for my Wife some months ago and we have been gradually watching each episode. I always thought it to be a sappy show but never really paid close attention to it till recent months. I tell ya, there are some story lines that will kick you in the face. Last night, we watched one from Season #6. Maybe THE most brutal scene I have ever seen on a TV show....especially from 41 years ago. It showed a brutal scene of Mary (The blind Daughter) losing her baby in a fire at the School For The Blind. It showed a lady holding the baby and trying to punch her way out through a glass window but the flames overtake her and the baby. Mary, her blind Husband and kids from the school and sitting outside and can only hear the lady scream. I tell ya (And from a Firefighter point of view) that scene was very brutal and hard to watch.

I looked at the IMDB reviews on it and someone posted that that particular episode had never been shown on reruns because of the content.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Little House On The Prairie". Geesh! I witnessed maybe THE most heavy scene ever...

Ramgator198September 06, 2021 05:03AM