Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Karma....

October 31, 2020 01:25PM
So, I've played Halloween for the last 20 years, or so.. its a tradition around here, so was a little put out when we weren't asked to do it this year.. but, trippingly enough, the band the other guys in my band are in, WERE asked to play.. So, word on the street is the singer, who was contacted, turned it down for OUR band and then suggested to the club that his other band do it - all without asking me.. It would have been too late for me to get everything ready as it was October 1st when that all went down.. But still, it really pisses me off that I wasn't asked and was answered for, by someone else, with other intentions in mind..

So, the band was scheduled to play tonight, but had to cancel as of yesterday.. Reason being: all five members have contracted covid this week and they are not allowed to play, by the city.. Now I don't want anyone to get sick, but that sure sounds like karma to me.. They are my friends and I do wish them well, tho..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Karma....

sstrams174October 31, 2020 01:25PM

Re: Karma....

RAMbler89November 02, 2020 10:49AM

Yeah, that's the general consensus..

sstrams78November 02, 2020 10:56AM