Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some people absolutely SUCK...

April 17, 2020 02:16PM
Now, I'ma big ebay fan.. over 700 feedbacks - closer to over 1000 had everyone left feedback.. 100%,, yes sir - I rule on ebay.. well, as a buyer.. never really sold anything..

So, I ordered a bunch of different things due to the virus.. 4 camera home security system, black masks, black neoprene masks with replaceable filters, filters, a UV light that kills germs and a couple of other things.. Not a one of them has been delivered and its now been over two weeks..

I only order from US sellers, and rarely have had any issues in over a 1000 transactions.. but every single one of these was NOT delivered, but has a tracking number.. but when you look up the tracking number, the number was generated, but the item was NEVER delivered to USPS or UPS to be shipped.. So, with ebay, its showing "shipped" with tracking, but the items apparently did NOT exist since they were never picked up by USPS or UPS..

Further investigation shows that these sellers are making it LOOK like they are in the US, but all paypal receipts and correspondence is from.... China.. the same damn place that gave us the virus..

So, in having over 500 transactions, I'm allowed certain.. well.. advantages.. one is that I can immediately open a chat with an ebay representative who was only too happy to file refund requests on 5 different transactions that all claim to be "shipped" , but are in limbo waiting to be picked up, by a seller claiming to be in the United States, but is actually in China..

It amazes me that people will price gouge the crap out of you WHILE they're pulling off these scams,, Luckily ebay and paypal both allow for full refunds.. I should get all 5 refunds on Monday.. Including one for over $320 for the home security camera system.. I am just disgusted with the human race..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some people absolutely SUCK...

sstrams133April 17, 2020 02:16PM