Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can certainly tell I'm not driving much these days...

April 14, 2020 01:43PM
Not sure when I drove my pickup last.... could have been as much as a month ago. I got proof of that today.... had to have a tire repair and while in town decided I'd replace my air filter... pulled into the auto store and popped out the filter and I should have known... the mice had been into it. Pulled out the nest, filter looked good so I didn't get a new one, and decided I'm going to drive it EVERY day now whether I need to drive or not.... some of you can probably guess why?

Because the mice will eventually chew thru every electrical wire in your vehicle... if given time... and in today's vehicles there is enough electrical wire to wrap around the earth several dozen times.

A few years ago I left my ATV on my ranch for a week. ONE week. It wouldn't start when I went to get it... hauled it straight to the dealership. Pack Rats had destroyed every inch of the wiring. I don't like pack rats... not one bit. In fact, I hate them. I thought about parking my ATV on the ranch then camping nearby with a night-vision scope just to get revenge BUT... I realized that I could shoot 100,000 of them per night for the next 1,000,000 nights and it wouldn't even put a dent in their population. And then there's the cost of ammo. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I can certainly tell I'm not driving much these days...

JamesJM127April 14, 2020 01:43PM

Yeah, but you'd have one heck of a time...

sstrams60April 14, 2020 02:17PM