Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandsons football, but not about him... this is amazing....

November 17, 2016 05:09PM
Our coaching staff got.... well, not sure, email? Letter? Telephone call? Regarding my grandson, (don't panic, this isn't papa bragging)....

It came from a college in New York, yes, that New York.. not sure of the name of the college. I'm coming to the 'amazing'...

No idea how they new about my grandson, no idea how they've seen some of his videos... or learned of them anyway, ALL high school videos are on HUDL these days, or nearly all high schools anyway.

In the email, letter, telephone call they asked the typical.. grades, work ethics, sports played, etc etc etc. Then came this question, to our coaches.... you better be sitting down.

"Will Mason leave Nea?" Nea, (sp?), is Mason's girlfriend. HOW IN THE HELL?

Well, the answer can only be one thing... they looked at his social media posts... Instagram, Facebook, whatever other ones kids use these days.

So now I'm torn -

That's damn good, thorough, research. I'm in awe. That's one thing, but the other is:

"Why those snoopy #$@%@#$#". Does this come off as 'intrusive' to you as it does to me? And DO NOT give me a lecture about 'it's public info'... I KNOW that. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Grandsons football, but not about him... this is amazing....

JamesJM455November 17, 2016 05:09PM