Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams get their Super Bowl rings tonight

July 21, 2022 05:04AM
I hear they will have an actual 10 foot diamond studded Palm Tree that rises up out of the ring and flashes the Fibernacci Sequence in LED lights!!! lol3

Great article with lots of insight from Florio! rolled eyes smiley

Link

In mid-February, the Rams won the Super Bowl. In late July, they’ll receive a tangible and permanent commemoration of it.

Tonight is ring night for the Rams.
by Taboola

As noted in May, players like Aaron Donald, Jalen Ramsey, Von Miller (now with the Bills), and Odell Beckham Jr. (still a free agent) participated in designing the ring.

“That is going to be a legendary ring,” said the ring designer at the time. “You’re talking about something that’s never been done before. . . . I’m from L.A., so to make the best Super Bowl ring in history is a big deal to me.”

We’ll all get to judge the finished product tonight. Surely, more than a few images will make their way to social media once the boxes containing the baubles are opened.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude252July 21, 2022 05:04AM