Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "Donald Effect" is still in progress.....

March 19, 2024 06:48AM
IMO what you need to start thinking is that a pass rush doesn't ordinarily run through a DT.....The RAMS had a rare BEAST with #99. There are 32 teams in the league, everyone 1 of them tried to find their version of AD. Some DT's play in a similar mode, but just don't have that "IT" that he had.

Where I am going with this is, they need to start getting pass rush in more normal ways but add twists to it....Rushes from the inside LB spot to go along with the outside backers, safety blitzes, corner blitzes.....Turner growing, Brown taking off from his ending last year.

Take that Edge guy at 19....any of the 3 are basically going to do the same thing. In the 2nd go DT, in the 3rd go ILB and look CB as well. All this I think unless somebody really starts slipping at any position......

The effect of Donald remains in the manner of you need to obviously get his sacks and TFL filled, but I think if you do it from all over spots you can gain even more dangerous avenues for a team to have to stop....don't fall into the trap of trying to get DT #99 II, you won't find him.

No longer would it be where is 99, it could be where the hell is it coming from?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The "Donald Effect" is still in progress.....

roman18132March 19, 2024 06:48AM

Re: The "Donald Effect" is still in progress.....

LaDoc59March 19, 2024 06:56AM