Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Sean McVay On 2024 Rams Coaching Staff Additions & Promotions, Planning For Free Agency & NFL Draft

February 23, 2024 01:55PM
Sean McVay On 2024 Rams Coaching Staff Additions & Promotions, Planning For Free Agency & NFL Draft

Los Angeles Rams

130K subscribers

6,471 views 23 hours ago #LosAngelesRams #LARams #Rams
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay discusses the new hires to and promotions on the Rams' 2024 coaching staff, where things stand with OL Coleman Shelton, and where the team currently is with its preparation for free agency and the NFL Draft.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Sean McVay On 2024 Rams Coaching Staff Additions & Promotions, Planning For Free Agency & NFL Draft

Ramsdude59February 23, 2024 01:55PM