Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spags and his "Pressure" defense

January 28, 2024 10:18AM
We've all been told how a "pressure defense" only gets you beat deep while the ultra soft shell is the way to go. rolled eyes smiley

Well Spags is well known for his "pressure" and has been to 6 consecutive AFCCG's and has multiple SB rings!!!

That sounds like it is working pretty well for the Chiefs so far! lol I think the "softer is better" theory is BS!

Having said that, it doesn't mean the Chiefs will be able to stop Jackson. Not many defenses are able to that no matter what the scheme is! lol

I sure hope we get to see a more aggressive, pressure style defense with our new DC, whoever that will be.

No more playing soft and scared. Those days are gone now. Let's become a defense that other teams don't want to play knowing they will have to earn every yard. No more free completions and missed tackles!!! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2024 10:21AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Spags and his "Pressure" defense

Ramsdude157January 28, 2024 10:18AM

I am with you I like an attack defense

Stafford939January 28, 2024 10:21AM

Exactly

Ramsdude57January 28, 2024 10:22AM

I believe if you get to a QB he starts making quick poor decisions

Stafford950January 28, 2024 10:29AM

Spags putting on a "pressure clinic" today

Ramsdude43January 28, 2024 12:20PM

He has put on a show today