Advanced

Article: Leonard Floyd on free agency: “I’ll always go where the money goes”

January 26, 2024 11:16AM
I see Von Miller has "rubbed off" on Mr. Floyd up in Buffalo! lol

Leonard Floyd on free agency: “I’ll always go where the money goes”

link

By
Michael David Smith

Bills pass rusher Leonard Floyd becomes a free agent in March, and the only way he’ll remain in Buffalo is if the best offer he gets is in Buffalo.

Floyd said this week that he’s treating free agency like a businessman, and signing with the team that offers him the most money.

“For me I’m always going where the money goes. I’d rather be here, but it is what it is. It’s a business. I’m gonna go wherever my agent feels like we get the most the most money from,” Floyd said, via the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle.

It’s highly unlikely the team that offers Floyd the most money will be the Bills, who are about $50 million over the salary cap for 2024. The Bills will make the necessary moves to get under the cap, but they won’t have a lot of money to keep Floyd, who led the team with 10.5 sacks in 2023. Some other team with more cap space will make Floyd an offer that the Bills can’t match.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Leonard Floyd on free agency: “I’ll always go where the money goes”

Ramsdude155January 26, 2024 11:16AM

the Rams could have used him this year... just sayin' lol nm

Speed_Kills60January 26, 2024 11:19AM

I agree but I guess the Rams felt different lol

Ramsdude62January 26, 2024 11:24AM