Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm proud of Jarred Goff & will be rooting for the Lions to win the Bowl

January 15, 2024 07:04AM
I'm proud of Jarred Goff & will be rooting for the Lions (Those of you that know me on here know my Goff history)

That was a gut wrenching heart aching loss sad smiley

If I wasn't intoxicated, I would've probably shed some tears because when the Rams get beat in the playoffs, I get emotional like a young boy that gets his new toy taken away.

I so want to, but I won't blame the refs.

I want to, but I won't blame McVay for not having bigger balls late in the game.

I believed this Rams team was special and I thought they could run the table even with their flaws. Sadly I was wrong.

JimYoungblood53 was correct. He told me I was wrong about this team being a SB contender. JY53 knows his NFL football....

I'm proud of Goff and I will be rooting for his Lions to win the NFC.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still hurting today and having a few beers this morning to numb the pain.

Yes I've watched the game again.. Hurts even more when you see it again.

It will be a fairy tale ending if the Lions can miraculously will their way to a SB victory.

Thank you Sean McVay. You are a Bill Walsh type of coach imo...

This was your best coaching season since you've been in the league.

(If Les and company make the correct offseason moves) It's going to be an exciting 2024/2025 season. Our weaknesses were exploited last night in Detroit.

(Stafford is on his last mile and the front office knows it).

If... & a big if, Snead and company add the right chess pieces, Stafford will get an opportunity to win another ring.

Next season is a long way off, so I'm going to try and enjoy the rest of these 2024 playoffs.

I believe the Ravens have the best roster. I believe the 49ers can win but they can get beaten if they suffer 2nd half playoff adversity.

C.J Stroud and Jordan Love? They've been ballers!

(Mayhomes is still the man).

Josh Allen is the wildcard QB that can get hot and hoist the Lombardi. Or he can ley an egg and get ousted by the Steelers or next weekend.

I love watching the NFL.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm proud of Jarred Goff & will be rooting for the Lions to win the Bowl

Florida_Ram66January 15, 2024 07:04AM