Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes we had 3 shots in the RZ to make the difference......

January 15, 2024 05:30AM
and yes the D came out in the 2nd half and did what many teams couldn't do. With all that acknowledged, I have a huge beef yet again with the refs. How do you not throw a flag on the hit on Higs? You in place rules regarding a defenseless WR, ignored, you also have a rule about hitting at/below the knee...ignored. You have a hit on Matthew by Hutchinson, which is then hit by another defender bouncing his head off the ground, followed up with what I saw ws a cleat to the chest/rib area, all this occurred AFTER the pass was thrown...thought there were STRICT rules on protecting the passer...ignored. Add to that the stretching of Pukas jersey on that 4th down play....holding ignored.

I find it odd that they want to make sure that Puka was "checked out' medically cleared to come back in after being hit in the head....so they were aware of the hit, but again ignored the flag?

I am not saying these issues were the reason we lost, but it is a fact those non calls did stop the RAMS from having more chances to score....not saying they would have scored, but they did for sure stop those chances from occurring.

I did not like losing this game, I think the RAMS played the better game. Yes in the 1st half the lions had an edge, but not so much as what the RAMS did to them in that 2nd half. IMO that 1st drive to tie it was big, why did Coach go with 3 straight passes again in that 10 yard line area? You got Williams who eats that area up, yes the lions are tough vs. the run...so you do what got you there IMO.run the damn ball ....we didn't even try it.

I have given up on Sean getting clock management right, just not going to do it...throwing out those 2 TO's in the 2nd half was also part of the game killer IMO.

The season was good to a point and IMO soured/diluted in this game. Yes they have something to build on, yes they have a great package of picks and $'s to make a big stride in 2024....but they left some game time in the end of the 2023 season out there...they should still be playing IMO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2024 05:34AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yes we had 3 shots in the RZ to make the difference......

roman1871January 15, 2024 05:30AM