Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Saints news: Chris Olave will play Thursday night

December 20, 2023 10:52AM
Chris Olave will play Thursday night

By
Josh Alper

Published December 20, 2023 02:48 PM

The Saints were able to win without wide receiver Chris Olave last Sunday, but they won’t have to try to do it again on Thursday night.

Head coach Dennis Allen said on Wednesday that Olave is good to go for the team’s Week 16 game against the Rams. An ankle injury caused Olave to miss his first game of the 2023 season.

Olave has 72 catches for 918 yards and four touchdowns this season.

While Olave will be back, Allen also said that right tackle Ryan Ramczyk will miss his second straight game with a knee injury. Landon Young started at right tackle and played every offensive snap in last Sunday’s win over the Giants.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Saints news: Chris Olave will play Thursday night

Ramsdude93December 20, 2023 10:52AM

Re: Article: Saints news: Chris Olave will play Thursday night

alyoshamucci58December 20, 2023 10:54AM