Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jake Ellonbogen, Locked on Rams, Between the Horns & others

December 19, 2023 03:14PM
Jake Ellenbogen, Locked on Rams, Between the Horns & several other Rams media sites.

I keep reading, watching and hearing how the Rams can get to the playoffs if the other contenders on their heels lose games etc..

How about the Rams just stay hot and win their last 3 games.

I'm not on board with the (if the Rams do this and the other NFC Wildcard contenders do that) we can clinch/make a playoff birth and a splash.

In the history of the league, how many NFL teams that needed help to barely make it in the NFL playoffs make the dance and won the SB?

I'm all in for winning the SB this year. They are just a few more tweaks and coaching adjustments to stay hot and run the table.

As many of you know, they have their flaws with the defense and special teams units.

I'm not being a homer. From my own eye test, Stafford can carry this team in the playoffs if the running game continues to play the way they have.

Morris has proven he can elevate the defense without a bunch of star veteran players. (the secondary and pass rush are going to challenge him) but Morris has the it factor to me with this group.

(No secret, but McVay) is having his best coaching display since 2017.

One game at a time.

Find a way to beat the Saints and worry about the Giants when their number is up.

The 49ers will get another shot at dominating the regular season against the Rams in a few weeks. That game is too far out to worry about.

Not a homer or bold prediction fan post. I predicted this team to go 7-10. They have my attention!.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2023 03:15PM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jake Ellonbogen, Locked on Rams, Between the Horns & others

Florida_Ram289December 19, 2023 03:14PM

Re: Jake Ellonbogen, Locked on Rams, Between the Horns & others

Rampage2K-117December 19, 2023 03:35PM

Florida_Ram87December 19, 2023 04:15PM

Rampage2K-87December 19, 2023 04:50PM

Jourdan Rodriguez said......

NewMexicoRam152December 19, 2023 05:39PM

Re: Jourdan Rodriguez said......