Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was asked about Rams 2024 Draft...Too Early...but...

November 03, 2023 01:22PM
...Because I was asked...these are my thoughts...

Safety: Jordan Fuller will be a free agent…gone…but the Rams always draft a safety…Beginning with TJ McDonald in 2013…Snead has drafted 11 of them…

CB: The Rams will be looking at a corner. Witherspoon has given the team production…but you can’t expect a repeat of that…plus Cobi Durant and Derion Kendrick will be going into their 3rd season. They’ve taken 9…Think about this…my midseason of 2019 the Rams already had moved off of Marcus Peters and Aquib Talib.

LB: Yes…Earnest Jones will be going into his fourth season…not high…but they will draft someone

Edge: Yes…because an Edge drives the boat

DI: Yes…because Donald is getting older…Bobby Brown will be in his fourth year…and we’ll see about Kobi Turner…but there will be a need for something special.

QB: Depends on how Stafford finishes…if he finishes strong and healthy…no…If he falls apart…then yes…

WR: Yes…Tutu Atwell will be in his 4th season…Cooper Kupp will be another year older…Puka is nice…but they’ll need more.

TE: Please?

RB: Yes…a depth piece.

G, C, T: Havenstein will be in his 10th year…and unless something inspiring happens with Noteboom, he’ll be gone. Dotson is an unrestricted free agent…Coleman Shelton is back for 2-Rocks…unless you want to upgrade…so, yes, they will draft a lineman. If I got multiple picks inside the top 100…I’m always taking an offensive lineman…Even if that line includes, Mack, Saul, Harrah, France, John Williams, Jackie Slater, Charlie Cowan, Ken Iman, Joe Scibelli.

#RamCave #RamView #KlostermanHOF

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I was asked about Rams 2024 Draft...Too Early...but...

JoeT13B202November 03, 2023 01:22PM

Re: I was asked about Rams 2024 Draft...Too Early...but...

Rams4371November 03, 2023 03:15PM