Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Found Footage LA Rams vs Green Bay Packers | Dec. 7th, 1963 | 8mm Home Movie

October 23, 2023 11:28AM
Found Footage LA Rams vs Green Bay Packers | Dec. 7th, 1963 | 8mm Home Movie

BryceMK
4.87K subscribers
4 views Oct 23, 2023
This found footage is of the Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers on December 7th, 1963. The game was played in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

The Green Bay Packers defeated the Rams 31-14

Hall of Fame Quarterback Bart Starr threw the ball 26 times completing 14 of the passes for a total of 205 yds and 3 touchdowns to lead the Packers.

Jim Taylor rushed the ball 17 times for a total of 113 yds and 1 touchdown.

The Packers defense was after Roman Gabriel sacking him 6 times and forcing 3 interceptions.

The attendance at the game was 52,357 fans

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Found Footage LA Rams vs Green Bay Packers | Dec. 7th, 1963 | 8mm Home Movie

Ramsdude71October 23, 2023 11:28AM

Re: VID: Found Footage LA Rams vs Green Bay Packers | Dec. 7th, 1963 | 8mm Home Movie

JoeT13B22October 23, 2023 04:38PM