Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Eagles showed us...

October 09, 2023 03:57AM
The Eagles showed us that it is possible to play very physical and still play "classy". As opposed to the whiners who play physical and DIRTY.

I don't like either team but I sure do respect the Eagles style more than I do the whiners.

The Eagles and whiners might be the 2 toughest most physical team in the NFL yet one manages to play a "clean" game and the other goes out of their way to be dirty. Hmmm, I wonder why??? ***cough cough, Shanny, cough cough***

We are a finesse team that never plays well against very physical teams. We can play close to them but eventually it's like the beating we take all game long just wears us down in the end.

Until that changes, we will never consistently beat the bigger more physical teams. IMO, we need to be able to run the ball well consistently against these teams. 10-12 rushes a game will not get it down against these teams. beer cheer smiley

BTW, FWIW, the Philly radio people were talking all week long about how we can stop the TE's and they expected Goedert to be a big part of the game plan and expected him to have a big day. They were right. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2023 04:19AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Eagles showed us...

Ramsdude204October 09, 2023 03:57AM

What is scary they have not played four complete quarters

Stafford947October 09, 2023 05:21AM

Re: The Eagles showed us...

kw1353October 09, 2023 05:29AM