Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Matthew Stafford is a one woman man

October 02, 2023 09:00AM
Matthew Stafford is a one woman man, meaning he finds a favorite and he zeroes in on that favorite to an alarming extent. When Matthew first got to the Rams he had an instantaneous relationship with Kupp but seemingly ignored Robert Woods in the process. Woods seemed to take exception because before Stafford's arrival the Kupp/Woods debate was a #1 and #1a kind of debate. People brought up how Stafford did the same with Megatron in Detroit but to my memory I didn't recall anyone near Megatron's status on the Lion's roster at the time so going to Calvin near exclusively made sense. However there was no such separation of talent between "Third and Kupp" and "Bobby Trees". Now Kupp is on the way back but Puka is the new love interest, how will the split go? I would assume Puka remains the Man while Kupp eases back into the workload but what about once Kupp is fully back? We would always love the two headed monster keeping the defenses guessing but never in Stafford's history has he shown the likeliness of equally dividing up his attention. Will Kupp regain his position as the apple of Stafford's eye and Puka take the OBJ, "if they are triple covering Kupp I am gonna feast" role or will Matthew do something he has never done before be polyamorous (sticking with the metaphor)?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford is a one woman man

RamsDynasty181October 02, 2023 09:00AM