Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If Kupp played in this game...we win IMO

September 17, 2023 03:16PM
We just came up a bit short against one of the odds on favorites to win the Super Bowl this year with one of the youngest rosters in the league.

In reality, this game was supposed to be a double digit win for the whiners. It was NOT supposed to be that close.

IMO, if Kupp plays...we win this game.

It's never fun to lose against that team but there were so many encouraging things in this game from our Rams that give me plenty of hope going forward.

I am proud of my team's progression so far 2 chapters into this 17 chapter (or longer) book! I am looking forward to Chapter 3! thumbs up smiley

BTW...that Puka kid is pretty good! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If Kupp played in this game...we win IMO

Ramsdude87September 17, 2023 03:16PM

Re: If Kupp played in this game...we win IMO

kw1354September 17, 2023 03:19PM

I have a feeling about Puka

Ramsdude64September 17, 2023 03:26PM