Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not blowing past this game, but......

September 11, 2023 04:11AM
It was a great game for such a young team. They showed resiliency on the road and a known hard place to play in that 1st half. I have been a TuTu believer all along, and am very happy for him, even though in my eyes he is still being shadowed out. I like that they did not drop the run game, and those TD Runs by Williams were "Superman" like.

The D was crazy in that 2nd half, but I also think they were helped a bit by the stupid play calling by the Creep and his staff.....I just love it (no I don't) when they continually show that cud chewing A hole yakking in the ears of the refs all game long. But he never says anything to that band of thugs he's got in those crap a$$ uni's. I saw on 1 of Williams TD runs a hawk D lineman grabbing the head of a O-Lineman and twisting it downwards....saw Matthew get slammed in the facemask a couple times, everyone but the refs saw Manbaby push Witherspoon......I cede over with the Refs, this is what it is,they will not improve....complaints do nothing coming from the stands or a sofa.

But we have the whiners and their million fans invading the homestead next week. I would like to see the O change up a bit and run screens, I think Williams would make some big damage, and Cam has hands too. Keep that run game going and I'd like to see 2/3 of those ball that went to Puka going to Hopkins/Higs.....don't want to bury Puka before his time.....

Great 1st game and it's unreal to see how young players react as that game went on....The trick that Coach is going to have to do is temper that emotion a bit, but at the same time keep them thinking that they can beat anyone....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not blowing past this game, but......

roman18156September 11, 2023 04:11AM