Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The NFL must really hate the Rams

September 10, 2023 05:28PM
Every year there is yet another no call that happens to benefit the team the Rams play and yet when the Rams players do the same thing they are flagged.

I am of course talking about the 2 hits on Stafford head that did not get called, and yet Donald gets flagged for hands up and hitting the head of Smith.

Then of course even more blatant of a no call is the serious cheapshot by Metcalf on an unsuspecting Witherspoon after the play and far away from the play,that may be the most blatantly piss poor no call that I have seen, and one that the NFL MUST address, if they are serious about getting rid of this sort of stuff then Metcalf needs to be suspended and made an example of.

What a POS and the only reason he gets flagged is because he wouldn't shut the F up.

Great win by our boys and frankly one I did not see coming, I truly enjoyed my crow dinner tonight. A good smoke with apple wood. Yum! smiling smiley

It's just one game of course but a very nice start. Loved the tighter coverage as well.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The NFL must really hate the Rams

The_Zone360September 10, 2023 05:28PM

Re: The NFL must really hate the Rams

mtramfan98September 10, 2023 05:39PM

Its true

Ridgewood Ram101September 10, 2023 05:40PM