Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many teams better than Rams in NFC by PARAM…

September 07, 2023 06:22AM
Helpful in calculating playoff chances, possibly.

Here’s PARAM…

Haven't you heard? We're going for Caleb!!!
But that's fool's errand as I think it's totally impossible to out-tank Arizona. They'll suck with Josua Dobbs (or Clayton Tune) and not much will change when Murray returns. I just can't get that flip from the end zone for the pick 6 during the 2021 Wild Card Game out of my head. Almost everytime I hear his name, that play replays in my head. On occasion it doesn't but it's replaced by one of those where he tries to crawl under the turf to get away from A.D. To think some tried to make that midg.....vertically challenged person one of the top attractions in the NFL.....

So who will have a better record than the Rams in the NFC?

San Francisco? Probably. Great D. But do they not have QB issues?? Really??
Seattle? Geno Smith, again? His 9th year was a charm. So those first 8 were what? An illusion?
Arizona? See the opening paragraph above.
Philly? Now there's a team destined to have a better record than the Rams. If they keep Hurts healthy.
Dallas? With Prescott? Maybe. If he falters...or is injured again....Trey Lance to the rescue!!!
NY Giants? I just can't buy into them.
Washington? I don't think so.
Green Bay? First they lose Davante Adams. Now Aaron Rodgers. LaFleur is gonna need to earn his paycheck this year.
Minnesota? Sure. Cousins is great....right up until he takes a dumb sack or throws a terrible pick!
Detroit? Maybe. But how bad would that be? Worse record than the Lions two years running?
Chicago? No
Tampa? No
New Orleans? A team on the rise but then they went and signed Derek Carr!
Carolina? With a rookie QB? I don't think so.
Atlanta? No.

I lost count, so I don't know. There's probably 6 or 7 teams who will have a better record than the Rams. Let's hope at least every division winner. Hate when those 8-9 teams make the postseason.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How many teams better than Rams in NFC by PARAM…

Rams4397September 07, 2023 06:22AM