Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Seahawks vs. Rams Week 1, Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers, Jets & Rookie QB class | NFL | THE HERD

September 05, 2023 01:29PM
Seahawks vs. Rams Week 1, Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers, Jets & Rookie QB class | NFL | THE HERD

The Herd with Colin Cowherd
Views
Sep 5
FOX Sports NFL analyst Mark Sanchez joins Colin Cowherd on The Herd to chat the latest news in the NFL. Sanchez sets his expectations for Geno Smith and the Seattle Seahawks this season. The two discuss how much pressure is on Aaron Rodgers and the New York Jets this season. Sanchez shares his experiences being a rookie QB in the NFL.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Seahawks vs. Rams Week 1, Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers, Jets & Rookie QB class | NFL | THE HERD

Ramsdude57September 05, 2023 01:29PM

Sanchez can be a fun listen

Ramsdude34September 05, 2023 01:38PM