Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A game review by snackdaddy…

August 13, 2023 06:04AM
Here’s snackdaddy…

I didn't get to watch much of the second half. Watched the whole first half which is what I wanted to see with guys who are expected to make the roster. I thought the secondary guys were fine. Some guys looked like sticky type corners. Open field tackling was fine.

The front seven on the other hand. Pass rush was not really there. Run defense was not as bad as the second half. But still not that good overall. They gotta find a way to get more pressure from these guys. I wonder if Raheem's just not showing his hand and staying vanilla with the plays? I hope thats the case.

I thought after a couple passes that shoulda been picked Bennett settled down nicely. He seemed to be able to move around and make plays. Didn't result in enough TD's but he showed he can be a viable backup with more time. Good thing that DB couldn't make the catch on his first throw. A pick six to start your career coulda been damaging to his psyche.

Puka looks legit. With Kupp out there he should get some one on one opportunities. I'm guessing Tutu will be held out during the preseason. Which indicates he'll be WR3 or WR4. Robinson looks like a keeper too.

Rivers might be moving up the depth chart to RB2. He's a guy who can get the tough yards. I like the way he fought hard to get into the endzone. It got called back but it shows his toughness.

The offensive line last night should not be the starting line this season. So its hard to say what we will have. The pass blocking was subpar overall. Bruss should not be among the top 8. He'll get dominated by the better edge rushers if he plays right tackle. I hope it doesn't come to that. I can't imagine what would happen to Stafford if Bruss was the one protecting him from Nick Bosa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A game review by snackdaddy…

Rams43144August 13, 2023 06:04AM