Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Competition will make us a better team!

May 03, 2023 07:46AM
For the first time in a long time we have more starting positions up for grabs than usual. I can't remember the last time we had this many Starting spots open.

IMO, we are going to see some very good "battles" for these spots. Players will be playing their @sses off because they know how big these opportunities are and how seldom they happen at this level.

Some lucky players will make a ton of money and some will be gone in a year or two but the chance to get some life changing money will ignite fires they might not even know they had.

IMO, all the competition will make these kids better and work harder. I think we see a few players stand out that will be surprises!

Preseason should be very fun to watch. H3ll, the whole season will be fun to watch week to week as our new Rams start to grow right before our eyes.

Another cool thing is that we will be having a ton of "home grown Rams" not players drafted by other teams or we traded for. For some reason, "home grown Rams" will always have a special bond with Rams fans since the fans will have witnessed the growth and success week by week.

Let's enjoy this season regardless of our win loss record and appreciate what we have a chance to witness. I think we have a great coaching staff that can help these kids and put them in the best positions to succeed.

All this competition can be a good thing in many ways. It brings out the best in players and coaches too. I am excited for the season and watching them compete!

Competition breeds Excellence! Let's Go!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Competition will make us a better team! Attachments

Ramsdude118May 03, 2023 07:46AM