Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When does Morris Interview?

January 15, 2023 05:58AM
Anyone know? I know he has "invites" but but both of those teams are interviewing several others too. It sure doesn't look like he is the favorite to land either of them.

Unfortunately, I see Morris staying with the Rams. I don't see any SERIOUS bidders for his services. Shocking, I know, since there are some that think he is the best thing since sliced bread and is above criticism. rolled eyes smiley

The "book of Morris" has been written and it seems nobody wants a sequel. I am so surprised that the league isn't beating down his door trying to get him to bring that awesome Charmin Shell to their city!!!

Morris even has his own app now. It's "Pootastic". get yours NOW!!!

Link

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

When does Morris Interview?

Ramsdude148January 15, 2023 05:58AM

Colts Interview Los Angeles Rams Defensive Coordinator Raheem Morris For Head Coach Position

den-the-coach70January 15, 2023 06:37AM

Re: Colts Interview Los Angeles Rams Defensive Coordinator Raheem Morris For Head Coach Position

Rams4355January 15, 2023 06:39AM

Re: Colts Interview Los Angeles Rams Defensive Coordinator Raheem Morris For Head Coach Position

den-the-coach39January 15, 2023 06:46AM

Thanks Den. Looks like Morris has some competition

Ramsdude49January 15, 2023 06:45AM

Re: Thanks Den. Looks like Morris has some competition

den-the-coach43January 15, 2023 06:53AM

Oh, I am all for it den!

Ramsdude40January 15, 2023 07:03AM