Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tutu has been "BALLING'!!!

December 05, 2022 07:41AM
I have to give credit where it is due. The kid is playing fast and hard during a season that is virtually over.

It would be very easy to just "fold up" and not play as hard. Tutu isn't doing that.

It would be easy to have a bad attitude by not being played. Tutu isn't doing that.

It would be easy to act like a "diva" after making big plays like he has. Tutu isn't doing that.

I still am not thrilled with the pick but Tutu has showed me he can at least be a part time play maker and maybe more. Not that it matters but his lack of "diva" actions tells me he might be maturing too.

Tutu has made plays deep and Tutu has made plays short all while displaying pretty good hands. I like what I see and want to see more!

Shame on McVay for not playing Tutu more than he has. Tutu has his issues/weaknesses but I am also seeing some "strengths" too.

Even Tutu's biggest critics (including myself) have also wondered why he wasn't getting snaps. I assumed he just wasn't good enough but I think I might have been wrong and I'm not afraid to admit it.

IMO, he has definitely earned the right for more snaps this year AND next year. Well done Mr. Atwell! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tutu has been "BALLING'!!!

Ramsdude164December 05, 2022 07:41AM

He's so smooth once he has the ball

Ram_Ruler95December 05, 2022 07:42AM

Re: He's so smooth once he has the ball

Ramsdude153December 05, 2022 07:54AM

Re: He's so smooth once he has the ball

Ram_Ruler89December 05, 2022 08:21AM