Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few things that I find very hard to believe about this 2022 season…

November 01, 2022 07:48AM
In no particular order…

Rams have been swept by a 49er team that is 2-4 against the rest of the league.

The quantity and degree of OL injuries right out of the gate.

Bobby Evans is our starting LG for 3 games in a row. Wouldn’t Skura or Brewer be better options until Shelton returns?

Rivers is our starting RB.

The Cam Akers fiascos from start to finish. Note the plural? Sure didn’t see that collapse coming.

Lack of depth and options at TE. How was this allowed to occur? BTW, why not bring up Carter for a shot at either FB or blocking TE? He looked great in PS. What’s to lose?

Why no opportunities for Atwell? I’m no fan, but why not give him some opportunities, at least?

Why did McVay still have starters in after 49er game became utterly hopeless?

Zero targets for Jefferson? WTH kind of game plan was that?

No pressure from edge opposite Floyd all year? Lack of talent or scheming? I’m guessing the latter.

Why is Rapp still a starter? Seriously? Been saying this for 2 years now.

I know Morris plays Safeties left and right, but why can’t they start someone that can better defend deep? Yeast, maybe?

Kendrick shows promise, but he got schooled in that 49er game. Could Rochell or Durant now be a better option? Less aggressive but more steady?

The once respected and feared Rams O designed by McVay is now in the league cellar. Unbelievable.

We are now 3 hours from trade deadline and no big Snead trades? Or ANY trades, for that matter?

I didn’t see any of the above coming last summer. Quite the contrary.

Have I somehow been transported to the Twilight Zone? Or perhaps this is all just a horrible nightmare and I’ll wake up soon?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few things that I find very hard to believe about this 2022 season…

Rams4398November 01, 2022 07:48AM