Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Von Miller / OBJ. As big as they were for our SB run, I hate the trend I'm seeing.

October 25, 2022 03:57AM
I know Free Agency and trades have been a big part of the NFL for 30+ years. I just don't want the NFL to become another NBA.....Where Championship "TEAMS" are basically bought for a season....MAYBE two. I look back at our 1979 Rams. I will NEVER forget seeing those fellas on the sideline as time expired and in the locker room at Tampa Stadium as they celebrated FINALLY going to the Super Bowl after several seasons of having their hearts ripped out in Minnesota or vs Dallas. There was HEART in the NFL (J.Y. playing on a fractured leg) These days??? EVERY season is collecting lightning in a bottle. Players say they want to play for a winner but at the same time don't care if THEIR contract restricts having a TEAM around them. It's getting harder n harder to get attached to Players. Remember when we saw the saaaaaame Rams busting their arses for 5..6...TEN years together? Now?? I HOPE we sign him but if OBJ walks?? I say....BUH BYE. The NBA and even MLB has lost a LOT of tradition and fire. The NFL is headed in that direction, I'm afraid.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Von Miller / OBJ. As big as they were for our SB run, I hate the trend I'm seeing.

Ramgator266October 25, 2022 03:57AM

It's the same in the medical community

NewMexicoRam125October 25, 2022 06:13AM

Blame the fans imo

Ram_Ruler82October 25, 2022 06:21AM