Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SO glad this Board has BACK BONE, unlike a Gators FB page I just dropped!

October 20, 2022 11:23AM
Come here on Gametime Forum and people can be slamming plays, Coaches or Players. Posters might say...."I'm sick of this team!" It's called HEAT. OF. THE. MOMENT !!! EVER fan base of EVERY team does it. But Gator Nation FB page????? Somebody can post....."WHY did we not run on that down??" and they will get ""OH! It's Mr Couch Coach!!" "Why don't you just go root for another team!" orrrr....The REPEATED cliche one, a line from the Florida Team Song..."In All Kinds Of Weather". In other words, fans use that line to imply you should NOT be unhappy when the team or a player is not doing jack squat. I had enough when I posted "I don't know what pissed me off more..The Gators losing to LSU or the LSU Band trying to drown out the Tom Petty Tribute" So help me, I had an EGG HEAD fan lecture me that it is not appropriate to be Pissed. It's ok to be disappointed but pissed is not appropriate. That dumba** reply spun through my head twice and I said AW HELL NO!........... DELETE!!! I want to be around FOOTBALL fans who get that emotions...good AND BAD are all part of the Roller Coaster and part of the fun. I cannot stand a Forum of Keyboard Warriors or people TRYING to show "Higher Intellect" (When they are really showing what a dips*** they are) .
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SO glad this Board has BACK BONE, unlike a Gators FB page I just dropped!

Ramgator121October 20, 2022 11:23AM