Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's to another "Set things RIGHT" game!! 1989......

October 14, 2022 03:08AM
Rams were on a FOUR game losing streak? Two of those games, the O laid eggs vs the Saints and Bears (Saints KILLED us 40 to 21. Saw that game in Arkansas on TV) The other two?? UGH The Bills MNF game where Flipper goes 78 yards with just under 2 min to go but we could not stop them. Then...The Vikes??? You KNOW luck has gone South when we block a Punt and THEY get a HUUUUUUUUUGE first down??? I was afraid it was gonna be 1987 again with the season crashing n burning. Then the Giants game happened! VS a TOUGH Parcels, Giants D with LT and crew, the Rams O was ON FIRE. Everett had some crazy streak of completions in a row. That game triggered a Playoff run that created one of my ALL TIME favorite seasons.

LAST YEAR....We were on a three game skid were ALL three games looked like DUNG! The Titans and Niners bullied us and took our lunch money. We had NO answer for Rodgers and Green Bay. A lot of us....ME!!!!!.....were calling for a new DC, McVay had no clue, we cannot run the ball etc etc etc.....Then the Jags came to town. Wasn't TOO long after that.............We were on here telling each other what Super Bowl items we had just purchased.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's to another "Set things RIGHT" game!! 1989......

Ramgator160October 14, 2022 03:08AM

Agreed Gator!

Ramsdude58October 14, 2022 05:42AM