Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams put Troy Hill, Tremayne Anchrum on IR

September 20, 2022 12:33PM
Link

Posted by Josh Alper on September 20, 2022, 4:17 PM EDT

Rams head coach Sean McVay said on Monday that cornerback Troy Hill was having tests on his groin injury to see how much time he’d miss after getting injured in last Sunday’s win over the Falcons.

The answer came on Tuesday. The Rams announced that Hill has been placed on injured reserve, so he will miss at least four games before he’s eligible to return to action.

Cobie Durant came out of the Falcons game with a hamstring injury, so the Rams may be down multiple corners for this weekend’s game against the Cardinals.

The Rams also placed offensive lineman Tremayne Anchrum on injured reserve. Anchrum started at guard against the Falcons, but had to leave the game with a broken leg.

One of the open roster moves was filled by signing guard Oday Aboushi to the active roster from their practice squad. Aboushi started five games for the Chargers last season and has made 47 career starts over eight seasons.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude228September 20, 2022 12:33PM