Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams sign Jeremiah Kolone to 53-man roster

September 14, 2022 07:36AM
Link

[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

With starting center Brian Allen out for two-to-four weeks with a knee injury, the Rams have added an offensive lineman to their active roster.

Los Angeles announced on Wednesday that the team has signed Jeremiah Kolone to the 53 from the practice squad.

Kolone has been on and off the Rams’ roster and practice squad since entering the league as an undrafted free agent in 2018. But to this point, Kolone has not appeared in a regular-season game.

Left tackle Joseph Noteboom also sustained a knee injury during the Week One loss to the Bills, but head coach Sean McVay has said he expects Noteboom to play against the Falcons on Sunday.

Los Angeles signed veteran offensive lineman Oday Aboushi to take Kolone’s spot on the practice squad. He’s appeared in 70 games with 47 starts since 2014 for the Jets, Texans, Seahawks, Cardinals, Lions, and Chargers.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude411September 14, 2022 07:36AM

Kolone Limited IMHO

den-the-coach183September 14, 2022 09:29AM

Re: Rams sign Jeremiah Kolone to 53-man roster

george_allen211September 14, 2022 04:53PM

Ramstien56September 15, 2022 02:51AM

David Deacon79September 15, 2022 03:01AM