Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay, I’m just gonna ask it because it’s driving me nuts…

September 09, 2022 11:05AM
In a hypothetical do-over, do you draft Creed Humphrey instead of Tutu Atwell? Relax, it’s a rhetorical question.

My point? I love both McVay and Snead and they’re the best duo in the league, imo.

However…

Neither are perfect and both occasionally make mistakes. And pick #57 in the ‘21 draft is looking like a HUGE one.

So forgive me when I occasionally criticize one of their decisions like these:

Not addressing edge with a FA after losing Miller.

The Atwell pick.

Not giving McCutcheon a handful of snaps in the Bills game. How could he have been less effective than Skow and/or Atwell?

Starting Long over Rochell.

Morris’ ‘soft zone crap’ D. How did THAT work out? Thought he learned his lesson last year. Not a good looking decision by someone with HC aspirations. Sigh…

Starting Rapp over Fuller or Yeast.

McVay’s play calling in general and ignoring Allen Robinson in particular. WTF?

Is Carberry capable of correcting our OL blocking inadequacies this season with current roster personnel?

Stafford can get the ball off in 2.2 seconds, too, if proper plays are called. Isn’t that preferable to 7 sacks and countless pressures resulting from longer developing plays blocked by a spotty OL? Make adjustments, dammit!

I blame coaches for this loss just as much as the players.

Yeah, I’m pissed. Gonna probably take me a few days to get over the frustration. I feel betrayed by players and coaches alike with a very few exceptions.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, I’m just gonna ask it because it’s driving me nuts…

Rams43173September 09, 2022 11:05AM

I'm not down on Skow....

JamesJM67September 09, 2022 11:11AM

I was cautiously optimistic about atwell

Ram_Ruler70September 09, 2022 11:13AM