Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three things that are significant

September 08, 2022 07:06PM
1) Offensive line
I've said this at last count 56 times on this board. Without an O line you have no running game and your elite QB has not time to find his elite receivers.

2) Defense
Why is it that player that are "great" with other teams and come to the Rams and are just "good".. And when they leave they once again become "great".
Is it because living here in So Cal makes one "soft" or is the rumor in the NFL that the Rams helmet is much, much heavier than the average NFL helmet, hence slowing the player down. Then again it may be that you can eliminate a HOF D pass rusher with quick short throws over a below average secondary and below average middle linebackers.

3) Karma

When Stafford walked away from that poor woman after she fell off the platform in the SB celebration I said to Pepper (my dog) this does not portend well for next year. When I said that to her I definitely recall Pepper farting. Loud and clear. Whether that meant she agreed with me or disagreed I have no idea. But there may be something-strange as some may see it-that's valid.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Three things that are significant

waterfield193September 08, 2022 07:06PM

Re: Three things that are significant

Ekern5561September 08, 2022 07:48PM