Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To all going to the game.....

September 08, 2022 09:24AM
Have fun and be safe on your travels to and from. I know many will boo Miller and I see it, I would sit on my hands and not do so, but I do see the viewpoint for sure, he came here and helped us though. His natural ego from being who has been and how the media has made him showed through and he did what he did. I feel that Boom is going to swallow him up for the most part, that would be my answer in place of the boos......every time he is a non factor scream like hell.

We went to last years opener and it was crazy great, this 1 is not even in that orbit.....blow your voices boxes out, and don't let those invaders feel comfortable as far as comments go....they are guests, you guys are the homeowners.

Don't pass out over Ozzy, you got another half of ball to be a part of.....

Bring it home and make sure that SB Banner always waves with brothers and sisters soon joining it....The bills are good, they are a good test, show them the difference between good and RAMGOOD.......

Feel the power, bring it to a even more formidable power....own it, it's yours....HAVE A BALL!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2022 09:25AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To all going to the game.....

roman18221September 08, 2022 09:24AM

Don't understand the booing

waterfield131September 08, 2022 09:28AM

Re: Don't understand the booing

SoCalRAMatic92September 08, 2022 09:33AM

Re: Don't understand the booing

roman1864September 08, 2022 12:28PM