Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BonifayRam shares some thoughts about Rams roster depth…

September 01, 2022 07:00AM
Here’s BonifayRam…

I do think that our CB unit has been vastly improved. This was an area I really wanted Snead to attack in the draft, he did not fail me here.

The safety unit situation was another spot that would need to have an infusion of youth. I felt that Rapp & Jordan were below-average starting safeties in the NFL. Add to the fact that Burgess has not developed.

We saw was an old wore out veteran safety did for this Rams defense very late last season just magnified the poor play of Fuller/Rapp. Not sure what the 2 new rookies will add but they like Rookie Russ Yeast even though I was not impressed. We have no idea what we have in injured rookie Quentin Lake.

The DL/ ER& ILB'er units are all improved too. The way things turned out @ the ER unit excites me. I really like this Keir Thomas & feel that Benton Whitley can be developed into an excellent 3rd down pass rusher over time.

The WR/TE units are awesome! I like everything that was accomplished in these two units thus far.

The reserve OL, Back-up QB's :not::yawn:& proven easy break :injury:RB unit concerns me.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BonifayRam shares some thoughts about Rams roster depth…

Rams43213September 01, 2022 07:00AM