Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'll say this for the team......

August 20, 2022 03:00AM
they played a team that chose to use a lot of starters in skill spots and our 2 and 3 stringers kept up and put it to them. Save for a couple PI we could have won that game. A bit disappointed in Wolford, Perkins just won't go away.....He seems to energize his players, and that O-Line sure needed a fleet footed ball handler.

Disappointed in ST coverage, not sure if Dixon out kicked the coverage, didn't look like it, just missed shots on tackles. Hummel doesn't show me much, and Hines whiffed at least 3 times on some TFL.....

Coach sure has a game face on for these games, it's like that SB win last year just made him more determined...The D held them to well less than 300 yards, if not for those 2 penalties they don't get those 24 points. #38 made a couple impressive tackles after the ball was caught, the guy didn't gain an inch after those receptions....

I know they are not playing 1st string, but this run game IMO is just not going to get it done on a consistent basis....Trammel showed a nice game, McCutcheon just added to his 1st game...

Bruss getting hurt sure won't help him, and he needs reps..bad. Why are they playing Evans, can't be show casing him to other teams because there is nothing to case....Williams was shot out of a cannon at the start of that game...nice sack/fumble and a TFL in a short span....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2022 03:01AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'll say this for the team......

roman18366August 20, 2022 03:00AM