Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

July 27, 2022 07:07AM
or is it? lol

Every article is a "fluff" article this time of year and there are plenty of them! lol

Every player is looking great this time of year. All the rookies, players that played poorly last year, players "on the bubble" and players coming back from injury, all look great!

"Player X is having his best camp ever!" "Player Y has really improved during the offseason!" "Player Z has been taken under the "wing" of our Superstar and is ready to explode!"

I don't read too many articles this time of year just for this reason. You just don't know what to believe. rolled eyes smiley

I get it though. They are trying to "build" players up that may need it and encourage others that might be having some doubts as well as project an "everything is going great" atmosphere. It gets the fans excited too and makes them want to buy tickets.

For once it would be nice to hear some honesty! How about "Player X is having a bad camp." type comments. Or, how about "Player Y needs to put in a bit more work due to having a bad work ethic"? Or, "Player Z just isn't grasping the playbook"?

I will rely on my eyes this preseason as well as read the takes of our very own posters who attend camp and give reviews. I trust them more than I do the media or coaches this time of year! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Ramsdude178July 27, 2022 07:07AM

When NFL Camps start, makes me think of being a kid.........

Ramgator95July 27, 2022 07:24AM

Right?

Ramsdude73July 27, 2022 07:42AM