Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Von Miller wasn’t content ‘riding off into the sunset’ with the Rams…

June 15, 2022 05:39AM
Von Miller wasn't content riding 'off into the sunset' with the Rams

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Cameron DaSilva

Von Miller had a big decision to make in free agency this offseason: Run it back with Aaron Donald and the Rams or sign with the Bills in pursuit of winning his third Super Bowl with a different team. He ultimately picked the Bills and their $120 million offer, an understandable choice by the future Hall of Fame pass rusher.

Miller has talked about his desire to become the first player ever to win a Super Bowl with three franchises, which was a big reason he packed up and went to Buffalo. But he also said this week that he wasn’t content riding off into the sunset with the Rams.

He wanted to help the Bills win their first Super Bowl, knowing they reached the big game four times in a row and never came away with a victory.

“That’s why I came here,” Miller said. “I could’ve just stayed in L.A. and rode off into the sunset and rushed with Aaron Donald and piled up sacks, but I wasn’t content. I wasn’t content where I was at. I still wanted more.”

Miller was a huge part of the Rams’ Super Bowl run last season, joining them for the final eight games of the regular season and their four postseason matchups. In total, he had nine sacks in 12 games, including two in the Super Bowl alone.

Without him, the Rams probably don’t win it all, and for that fans should be thankful – even if there is a lot of disappointment about him leaving.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2022 05:40AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Von Miller wasn’t content ‘riding off into the sunset’ with the Rams…

Rams43353June 15, 2022 05:39AM

I call BS…

Rams43177June 15, 2022 05:43AM

+1. nm.

stlramz253June 15, 2022 06:52AM

Re: Von Miller wasn’t content ‘riding off into the sunset’ with the Rams…

SoCalRAMatic148June 15, 2022 05:48AM

Re: Von Miller wasn’t content ‘riding off into the sunset’ with the Rams…

Killrazor123June 15, 2022 07:12AM

Von gave a lot to the Rams last year

NewMexicoRam160June 15, 2022 07:25AM