Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jourdan on Kupp tweets 6/10

June 10, 2022 10:13AM
Caught up with Cooper Kupp this morning on behalf of Pataday and among a few noteworthy items, he said that over the 2021 season he saw Sean McVay step into an entire new zone as a collaborator. "We've talked about it for years now, but his willingness to listen to the comforts, the discomforts of things with Matthew, with myself, with the receivers as a whole, with offensive linemen - he just wanted to put guys in positions to be successful and that just grew, that trust continued to grow over the season as well and we were able to make plays and do things. I think he just did an unbelievable job. He's one of the smartest offensive-minded coaches I've ever seen. And for him to just put us in those positions over and over again, in those great spots where you're set up to win, is a huge testament to him...He did do a great job of being able to play to *our* strengths and hear what our strengths are, things we were comfortable doing and then allowing guys to just kind of come to life."

[twitter.com]

This was a combination of 4 tweets from Jourdan. I liked the following response

What a joy to hear from a player about our coach, we truly are blessed as Ram fans to be witnessing this team, right now, with this coach. This is special and we need to enjoy every second of it.

RFS69

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2022 10:28AM by RamsFanSince69.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan on Kupp tweets 6/10

RamsFanSince69559June 10, 2022 10:13AM

Re: Demonstrates how McVay has grown over time

RamsFanSince69158June 10, 2022 10:29AM

The_Zone233June 10, 2022 10:51AM

oldschoolramfan125June 10, 2022 11:24AM

I would imagine similar to what Bud Grant did with Fran Tarkenton

NewMexicoRam107June 10, 2022 02:25PM