Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sometimes teams just have it

February 14, 2022 10:29AM
I think the ending to the Tampa game and opportunity to exercise the demons vs. San Francisco made me start to believe the stars were lining up. I wouldn't really even talk about the Super Bowl at all with people last week for fear of jinxing it. But I had a quiet confidence that the Rams were going to win. Something like 31-23 was my feeling.

And frankly if OBJ had not got hurt I think the Rams would have run away with it by 12-15 points. As great as Kupp is they were down to their WR3, WR4 and TE4 as the other passing game options and it showed.

I had only a few scenarios where I thought the Rams would lose this game and being -2 in turnover ratio was one of them. Tack on the three RB rushing combining for 30 yards on 19 carries and if someone had told me those two things were going to happen I would have had CIN as a lock...

Looking forward to September 8th (the Thursday Night NFL kickoff game the Rams will host). This has been a long year though and I'm actually looking forward to a bit of a football break.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

sometimes teams just have it

LMU93205February 14, 2022 10:29AM

Well said, LMU....

JamesJM74February 14, 2022 10:32AM

All of my playoff picks hit winners the way I wanted

NewMexicoRam90February 14, 2022 10:39AM

That is true..

sstrams137February 14, 2022 10:42AM