Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chaos team for sure, but man I love us

February 13, 2022 07:13PM
AD made me cry, but the whole game I kept thinking about Jourdan's article about how the Rams always create their own chaos.

-2 turnover differential, blown PAT, under 2 yard average Rushing and we win, the most joyful yet stressful season ever.

2018, 2001 and 1999 were all so much easier of a ride, and yet only one of them resulted in a SuperBowl win.

Perhaps it was the expectations not felt in 1999 or 2018 but 2001 we expected it and walked into the final only to get Bradied.

This year though, how many times did you think the Rams might not make the playoffs or would lose in the first round etc? How many times did you think things were over in the middle of a game when they were not? How many times did you think we had an easy win and then we lost?

This truly is a self creating chaos team, and yes I love them.

I am so happy for AD, Whitworth, Stafford, OBJ, Kupp, and many others that have been waiting, I have a big smirk about Weddle and an evil one thinking about DJax.

I am happy for McVay and Woods.

This was probably the best NFL post season ever.

With that said: decisions going forward:

Did VanJefferson just seal the deal? Is it time to move on? I assume we keep him through his contract unless we get a nice trade offer. But if he does not step up I see him not being a Ram a whole lot longer.

Will Whit retire? I think yes, which would be great for saving $$

Will Weddle join the coaching staff? 50/50 on this one

Will McVay hire a new OC? once again 50/50 on this one

Will we resign Miller? I say absolutely

Will we resign OBJ? I say yes, but sadly we probably need to wait and see what his medical situation is

Do we keep Noteboom? if Whit retires definitely

Do we try to upgrade center? I think it is time, but i think it just depends on cap and availability

What do we do with Sony? based on tonight it looks like we let him walk, unless he comes back very cheap

We need to lock up Powell for sure, and maybe teach him the offense too for nights like tonight

What other decisions are coming? Please do not say McVay retire crap, that is just silly, dude looked like a kid at Christmas who got his dream present and swa Santa fly away in his sled. He won't be giving up Christmas anytime soon.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chaos team for sure, but man I love us

headslapper281February 13, 2022 07:13PM

Contracts and money

CROMWELL21178February 13, 2022 07:23PM

Coaching staff is always in flux

headslapper109February 14, 2022 07:57AM

Excellent Post (NM)

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram153February 13, 2022 07:26PM

Yeah, that was an outstanding post.. nm

sstrams43February 14, 2022 08:12AM

Think about holding this team together for '22...

JamesJM130February 13, 2022 07:26PM

Re: Think about holding this team together for '22...

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram118February 13, 2022 07:29PM

Oh that was GOOD....

JamesJM170February 13, 2022 07:30PM

Hopefully we get some players..

sstrams81February 14, 2022 08:11AM