Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ok, about Stafford.. been on and on about Kupp...

February 13, 2022 07:54PM
and some may think I'm ignoring, or maybe missing, great play by Stafford, Donald, and quite a few others. I'm not.

A sentiment said so often of this board that I began to think it was just cliche... was that Stafford was brought onto to this team for just this reason. I never really saw that... I mean, yes, they thought he was an improvement... but that statement was meant to say 'the key that will make it all work'... and THAT I couldn't quite come too grips with.

Wellll, I can now.

Took me a while to see his value, I give you that. the man doesn't quit... and NO, that video of him in Detroit playing thru the shoulder injury did NOT convince me could win a SB.. LOVED IT, couldn't have admired him MORE for that... but win the SB?

It was LATE in the season until I saw it... what most of you already knew.... the man was meant to play football, and not just play football.. but to win, and not to just win, but to win the SB.

Stafford may not have the pizzazz of Brady, or Rodgers, but he bows to neither in determination, cold hard conviction, and belief in himself. How in the hell in one season he convinced the other 52 of that I'll never figure out.. but he damn sure did.

Could be wrong.. but I think down to the Bengals in the 4th that guy KNEW, didn't just hope, he was about to hoist to the Lombardi.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ok, about Stafford.. been on and on about Kupp...

JamesJM143February 13, 2022 07:54PM