Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Super Bowl time and great time to trash on team and players right?

February 03, 2022 06:19PM
I call that the what if fear factor.
WHAT IF WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

The fact is both teams can ask that question but now is time to rally around a team who found mor opportunities to when and won the ones that mattered most. I give them the benefit of the doubt. They not gonna change this week on my behalf because I frankly can't coach professional football despite being able to see what is wrong during and after a loss.

Why is Morris still a debate or lightning rod for such criticism? He has done everything asked of him and took on more than what 90% of the league DCs probably would be willing to do. Clone and adapt to another DC defensive scheme without the same personnel. Integrate new players, navigate injuries and btw play winning defense. Remember he is also taking on a defensive scheme that has been studied and trying to adjust to what others have designed to get around it and has the team playing asd good now as at any time this year. Again this is a crippled squad. He has the Vets and stars making plays and stepping up to fill the gaps. This man is a great man and motivator but more than that he is a leader of men and I have seen growth from the players on defense. Thru it all.

Someone posted about how overated Stafford was yet we are here a little over a week from KO in the SB and some want to soil on his uniform because he is here awaiting his biggest gain. I am not no longer worried about him. No more than I was with Jared Goff or Kurt Warner in thier first SBs. One won and the other did not. Kupp was injured if I am correct. Kupp is far better today than back then. This is a whole new team. They deserve bragging rights. They deserve our respect and well wishes. If we win by 1 point or 2 touchdowns! There will be plenty of if only but the whatif stuff is for the faint of heart especailly before the game is even in play. NO FEAR!

Bring it Bengals we are taking all comers! As long as they don't need their parents to sign permission slips they can get their bottom beat by Morris's men and Mr Stafford is free to expell them out of LA without any hardware. GO RAMS!

btw Great job McVay!

Free to ignore my rants anytime. He's earned that.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Super Bowl time and great time to trash on team and players right?

BumRap348February 03, 2022 06:19PM

Let's change the narrative

JimYoungblood5395February 03, 2022 07:24PM

Good Narrative

stlramz92February 03, 2022 07:48PM

Will have to admit

JimYoungblood5372February 03, 2022 11:06PM

Re: Let's change the narrative

Killrazor66February 04, 2022 12:36AM

Re: Let's change the narrative

Classicalwit180February 04, 2022 11:02AM

He'd just be taking snaps from Obo and/or Hollins