Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

confident about the NFC Championship

January 24, 2022 04:10AM
I was hoping that everything would fall into place so that the Rams would host the NFC Championship against the 49ers. After losing twice to that team during the regular season and considering what is at stake, I can't imagine the Rams not coming out fully prepared and laser focused. There is always the unforeseen -- who would have expected fumbles by Kupp and Akers to nearly do the Rams in after taking a 27-3 lead -- but I am confident the Rams will win as long as they bring their A game. I hope that Matt Gay will be OK after whatever issue he had yesterday. It is great that Akers is back, but I thought it was a mistake not to give Michel more plays (not just because of the first fumble by Akers). For a 37 year old who hadn't played in two years, Weddle made a few nice hits, but he also looked shaky at times. I hope they can shore up the defensive backfield. They are going to need it, especially if they make it to the Super Bowl. One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is that Akers knocked a DB out of the game for the second week in a row.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

confident about the NFC Championship

L.A.Rams134January 24, 2022 04:10AM

Re: confident about the NFC Championship

Classicalwit56January 24, 2022 04:19AM

Ramstien43January 24, 2022 04:24AM

Classicalwit44January 24, 2022 04:26AM

Ramstien49January 24, 2022 04:29AM