Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More BIG sets this week?

January 05, 2022 07:29AM
IMO, the whiners defensive game plans have been to get to our QB as fast as they can to throw off the timing of our routes. Shanny knows McVay's playbook as well as he does. He knows our routes take time to develop.

We need to counter that. Show him something he isn't expecting on Offense.

I would like to see us come out with some of those BIG packages now that we have all our OL back. Let's add some extra beef on the OL and pound the Farty Whiners with some good old fashioned ground and pound and occasional deep shots like we were doing a few games ago.

I think we need to out physical them or at least match them. I am not sure playing a "finesse" type game will work against that team.

For some reason against the Shehawks and Cards, we look like the more aggressive, more physical team. Let's bring that attitude to the whiners and I like our chances a lot more! Time to beat up the bully!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More BIG sets this week?

Ramsdude277January 05, 2022 07:29AM

THIS!!!

RamsDynasty128January 05, 2022 07:45AM

One BIG advantage to running the ball more.......

NewMexicoRam97January 05, 2022 08:54AM