Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The loss of Madden has REALLY bummed me out. Just Christmas Eve...

December 29, 2021 06:06AM
While watching most of the "Madden" Documentary, I saw so many people...Madden, Parcels and our own John Robinson who all had REALLY aged. To me, being a Rams fan and NFL is more than me simply liking Sports / Football. It's a Hobby and a Passion. It takes me back to my youth and many great times. Madden was always a force in the NFL, be it Head Coach or long time CBS / FOX guy with Summeral. In recent months, my Wife and I got on a Little House On The Prairie Marathon. While watching, I found myself bummed knowing that Merlin Olsen is no longer around. It REEEEALLY bums me to know that the three sets of the VERY best NFL Announcers are ALL gone.... CBS-- Summeral / Madden....... NBC--- Enberg / Olsen...... ABC---- Cossell, Gifford and Dandy Don

Last night, I found myself Youtubing classic games with Madden. Even the 1993 Niners / Cowboys NFC Title. OF COURSE, I watched a chunk of the Flipper to the tunnel game. Call me corny but listening to those guys I listed was like having a favorite old Uncle in the house.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The loss of Madden has REALLY bummed me out. Just Christmas Eve...

Ramgator110December 29, 2021 06:06AM