Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Transcripts Rams Jags

December 05, 2021 05:09PM
Los Angeles Rams vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Transcripts - Rams Head Coach Sean McVay, Rams QB Matthew Stafford, Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence - December 5, 2021

Rams Head Coach Sean McVay, Rams QB Matthew Stafford, Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence
Rams Head Coach Sean McVay
(Opening Statement)
“Okay, guys. Great team win. That was exactly what we had talked about. A lot of respect for those guys. They're a really tough football team. But for us to come out ready to go in all three phases, I thought there was major contributors in all three phases. But winning the turnover battle, doing a lot of the things that we had talked about, it really came to life. It was awesome to see (WR) Brandon Powell be able to start the game off with a big kick return. I thought that was big from special teams. We didn't turn the football over offensively, we got takeaways, we got after the quarterback. There's a lot of things that were really very positive about today. We got to be able to build on this. Really tough to see (OL) Brian Allen get injured. I don't have information on his knee. I'll have updates for you tomorrow, but (OL) Coleman Shelton stepped in and did an outstanding job. I thought he had great poise throughout. (OL) David Edwards was able to return. And then (Rcool smiley Sony (Michel) really carrying the load did an outstanding job just like I thought he would.”

(On RB Sony Michel’s steady play today)
“Exactly what we had talked about. We were able to stay on schedule, we were able to keep people off balance. I thought it was good to be able to mix up a lot of different personnel groupings, really utilize all hands-on deck. It was good to get (OL) Joe Noteboom in there. Sony was great. That was exactly what we had talked about and it was good to see it come to life.”

(On the progress WR Odell Beckham Jr. is making)
“Yeah, I think he's doing good. He had the hip pointer. You know, he was a little bit banged up, but he still wanted to contribute for his teammates. I thought that 27-yard catch that he had really was something that kind of sparked us and then Sony ended up punching it in from five out. And then he had the touchdown on the fade. He definitely took his time and was nice and patient on that one. He's a joy to be around and he's only going to continue to get better. But hopefully he'll be able to practice so he can continue to get the timing and rhythm. But been pleased with (WR) Odell (Beckham Jr.).”

(On if RB Darrell Henderson Jr. could play today)
“He could have. You know, we had him up, if some circumstances presented themselves. Hopefully he'll take steps in the right direction. But based on how the game unfolded, we didn't feel like we really needed him, but I think it’s a really positive reflection on (Rcool smiley Darrell (Henderson Jr.) to be available for his teammates if that did come up.”

(On what made the difference today for QB Matthew Stafford)
“What did you see? I saw a guy who managed the game. I thought he did a great job. I thought on some of the third downs, he's doing a great job being able to move in the pocket, find guys. We had a couple drops that were really key and critical potentially, but we were able to overcome them. What I loved about both (WR) Van (Jefferson) and (WR) Ben (Skowronek), being able to drop some of those third downs, is both those guys came back and made big plays. Ben on the 35-yarder down the middle was a big time catch that we had to have it versus a pressure they were giving us. And then Van being able to come back on the touchdown, he did a great job. But (Wcool smiley Matthew (Stafford), he played like he's been playing. I think we were able to avoid just a couple of those little things that do come up. He was a great leader today. He’s always been a great leader. He played great. Not in the least bit surprised.”

(On how important it is for him to play error-free if the team is going to make a playoff run)
“Well, I think any time, really, if you're just going to go ahead and say, ‘Let's find a way to go compete to the best of our ability next week against a great football team.’ He's our guy. We go as he goes. But the best thing I would say is, he doesn't do anything other than play within himself. That quarterback position is so vital to the success but he's such a special talent. He’s got such a special way about himself with people, just keep being himself and enjoying playing. And that's what I saw from him today. And to be able to come back after that shot he took, deliver a great throw to Van over the middle and get us in scoring position, I think just continues to personify the toughness in everything that's right about Matthew Stafford.”

(On the hit Stafford took that knocked him out of the game)
“I think it was just his sternum. He's a tough guy. He won't tell me anything. ‘I'm good, I'm good.’ ‘What's wrong with you?’ ‘I'm good.’ So he'll probably say that to you guys too.”

(On the importance of a decisive win today)
“I think it's really important. I mean, really, find a way to start playing our best ball in December. Obviously, November was a challenging month. We look at it, we own it, but I think our guys did a great job of being able to just stay steady, trust in the process. And, really, we got mentally tough guys. This is going to make us stronger in the long run. I do believe that. And now, let's enjoy this, and let’s come back ready to work for a big-time game next week.”

(On how we evaluate ourselves as we get ready for a game against Arizona next week)
“I thought it was a great step in the right direction. There's obviously been some adversity over these last three games. We had to sit on the bye coming off of a loss. We talked about playing as a team. All we can do is play the schedule that we're given. Every single game is so difficult. You look at the caliber of team that the Buffalo Bills are, and this is a team that ended up taking them to the wire and finding a way to win 9-6. And so, you don't take any wins for granted in this league. It sure feels good to be back on the winning side of things and now we got to be able to build on it. But I was really pleased with our team and now we got to just start stacking blocks.”

(On his thoughts about OLB Von Miller’s performance)
“I thought he played really well. I thought our defense as a whole, I thought we earned those opportunities to be able to rush the passer. It seemed like the pocket was pretty much collapsing all day and so (OLcool smiley Von (Miller) did a nice job today.”

(On the performance of LB Ernest Jones today)
“I think we got in some situations that really express his ability a little bit more. We were in more favorable down and distances for us defensively where they're forced to kind of throw it. We get a lead and there's was a lot of the stuff that we loved out of (Lcool smiley Ernest (Jones) coming out of South Carolina. You get his feel his range, his ability to be able to sense things and diagnose them. I think our defensive staff has done a great job of just continuing to help him improve. (Linebackers Coach) Chris Shula has done great, (Defensive Coordinator) Raheem (Morris) has done great and really pleased for our whole coaching staff. They did a great job today.”

(On the forced fumbles and controlling the running game)
“Big focus. It was a big focus and concentration. (Jaguars RB James) Robinson is a really tough back. They’ve done a nice job being able to churn out tough yards and being able to control the football in some of their games. That was a big focus and concentration for us. Our guys did a great job upfront.”

Rams QB Matthew Stafford
(On the hit he took to the chest that made him sit out a play)
“Yeah, just holding the ball, trying to work the route to the field a little bit and got hit. Didn't feel great. Was able to kind of walk it off and keep playing so I'm good now. I feel fine.”

(On it he just got the wind knocked out of him)
“That was a part of it. Just a little chest shot. Had to kind of check myself, make sure I was all good.”

(On if his sternum is in tacks)
“It is in one piece at the moment.”

(On the mixed personnel groupings and how the play action and performance of Sony Michel helped the offense)
“Yeah, I got to give (Head Coach) Sean (McVay) a lot of credit. That was a great game plan we had in this game. And then really, the guys that were asked to play more than they played probably this season stepped up and played great. (Rcool smiley Sony (Michel) I thought ran the ball really well. Kind of going into the week, seeing the plan unfold, and I’m like, ‘This is a Sony Michel type of game.’ He's just going to slug it out, wear on these dudes. I thought he was great in the pass game too. Gave him some opportunities in the pass game, did some nice stuff. I get a great view from where I'm at of him running the football and some of those four, five, six-yard runs are just things of beauty. And, you know, he's a heavy guy. You know, when he starts running, I think the defenders feel it, so I was happy for him. I thought (OL) Joe Noteboom when he was asked to step in there and played really well. And, really, all of our tight ends played really well as well. I'm just happy for our guys. Happy we were able to come out with the win.”

(On how this game sets us up going forward)
“Each game is its own entity. There's no question about that. It's nice to get a win after three subpar performances. So, you know, I was happy for that for our team. Got a big one coming up next week, obviously and have to watch the tape and find ways to get better. You know, we got to stay on the field on third down a couple more times. Had a third and one that was stuffed. Had a couple third downs that I could probably throw a better ball on the first one to (WR) Ben (Skowronek). He'll tell you he probably wishes he could have made that catch. I had one down the red zone to (WR) Van (Jefferson) as well. Just opportunities that didn't hurt us in the game but might hurt us in another one, so we have to make sure he cleans those up. It's nice to get a win and be able to clean those things up. But continuing to focus hard on the little things and those will make a big difference.”

(On how this game felt for him with no turnovers after committing turnovers in the past three games)
“I just try to attack each game and treat it as an opportunity to go play great. Sometimes that doesn't happen. I thought we had a great week of practice as a team. I thought we were dialed in, came out here on game day and played well. It boils down to execution. And I feel like our guys did that at a really high level. I tried to make sure that I wasn't putting the ball in harm's way and our guys were getting open to make catches so that's nice.”

(On what it means to have a successful running game)
“Yeah, I mean, I think we did a great job of staying efficient in the run game. It definitely takes an effect on the defense I think. Sony was running the ball really physical. Our guys upfront were really pushing the pile and doing a great job. A lot of those runs were downhill stuff, and he was doing a great job of that. But it helps you be efficient and stay ahead of the chains. I would have liked to have converted a couple more third downs off of that and make those things count and put some more points on the board but overall, I thought they did a really nice job in the run game today.”

(On how the run game today helped the passing game)
“Yeah, I think in the play action game, we hit a few today. I think they did a great job panic dropping out of some of these. Tried to get that on the field a couple times and those backers were hauling trying to make sure that after they played the run, they weren't going to let anything over their heads, so they did a nice job in some of those areas as well. I was able to sneak one to (WR) Coop(er) Kupp down the sideline there. That was really man coverage so that was a good one too. But it all ties into it. I thought our defense played great. Offense did some nice things and special teams starting the game like that with BP (WR Brandon Powell) with the big return was awesome and (P) Johnny (Hekker) down late in the game inside the five was nice too.”

(On what sets WR Cooper Kupp apart)
“I mean, he does everything right, you know? I don't know, people probably watch him on TV and think he's 5'10 and runs 4.6 and all that kind of stuff. He's 6'2, 210, and runs great. He's got a great feel for the game. He's a great competitor. He understands the game. He does everything right. He leads that receiver group in the right way, so I pinch myself every day. Just happy I get a chance to play with a guy like that. I have a lot of respect for how he goes about his business and how he goes about attacking each opportunity, whether it be practice or games. And then he's great on game day. Run after the catch, getting open versus man, feeling voids versus zone. He's got a great feel for the game of football.”

(On how things are progressing with WR Odell Beckham Jr. in this offense)
“Yeah, I think it's getting better and better. Obviously, I hit him for the fade for a touchdown. Hit him on a nice little cross on a keeper, which was great. Just missed a chance at a big one. Love the way he was digging for that ball. However far that was, I wish I would have dropped it two yards shorter and gave him a chance. I really am impressed with his ability to step in and seamlessly kind of learn his role in this offense. It's been impressive for a guy that's unfamiliar with what we do before he got here. I give him a lot of respect for that. And also, you know, he's toughing it out, feeling a little crummy from last week and was out there and when he had his opportunities to make plays, he made them.”

(On what changes when the center goes out with an injury)
“Well, one guy snaps it righty, the other guy snaps it lefty. That's different. No, I can't say enough about (OL) Coleman (Shelton). That was a heck of an effort. This game is funny. You feel like you're going into a game, you know the plan, here we go, here we go, then all of a sudden, drive one, he's down, drive two, (OL) David Edwards was down and able to come back in and play. But I thought Coleman did a great job. Great job commanding. And that just goes to his preparation as a player. He's got a great coach in Carbs (Offensive Line Coach Kevin Carberry) that's coaching him. He had an opportunity to go out there and play and I thought he played really well. Are there things that are different? Yeah, absolutely. And things that we can clean up that are a hair off? Certain plays? Yes. But when he was in there, he was battling, he was commanding the line of scrimmage which I thought was great. For the most part, I thought he played really well.”

(On what it means to instill confidence in the young receivers by continuing to go back to them)
“Yeah, I think No. 1, push them because those guys can do it. And they really can. And I’ve got all the faith in the world in Van and Ben and some of the guys that are younger that are getting kind of their first opportunities in this league. Push them because I know they can do it. I wouldn't sit there and push them if I didn't think they could. But at the same time, understanding that those things are going to happen and that's okay. You don't want them to happen and continue to find ways to help them learn. Just help them learn. ‘Hey, got to continue to focus.’ These are all plays they can make. They make them 100 times out of 100 and sometimes they don't happen. But I got a bunch of trust in those guys. I'll continue to work with them. Those practice reps are valuable and when we get those opportunities in practice to make sure that the focus is like it is on Sunday and make sure that, ‘Hey, if I'm throwing you this ball in practice, the chance we get this shot in a game and, you know, just go out there and execute.’ So it will be good. I'm not worried about those guys in the least bit. I just want to continue to watch them grow and help them as much as I can and get us to where we want to be.”

Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer
(On the frustrations on offense)
“Yeah. It kind of felt like our guys – you know, obviously, you've got a lot of talent they were playing against there and on the road. And all of a sudden we drive the ball. It's 10 to seven. Your defense is playing excellent pass defense. We're playing excellent field position, complimentary football there. I'll find out what it was but the average starting field position was we had them pinned down most there of the first half. You felt pretty good about it. Holding a good field goal, it was 13 or whatever it was, 16 - 7, 13 - 7 at halftime, and we're getting the ball. That's kind of where you want to be on the road against a good team. ‘Let's go and move the ball and we didn't do it. We didn't do it. “

(On the lack of production)
“I'm not going to give you guys a lot. I wish I had all the answers and I'd give them to you. I don't know any answers other than - I know this - that you're going to keep swinging and keep working together. Is there a confidence issue? Any time you're not successful at something, that's something we've got to fight through. Confidence is a result of success and right now we're struggling with that.”

(On Jaguars RB James Robinson’s fumbles)
“He's still not a hundred percent. He's not practicing during the week. (Jaguars Rcool smiley James (Robinson) is as good a guy, tough a guy, team player as you got that I've ever been around. Your heart bleeds for the guy because he's not able to do what he does well. He hasn't been that way since Seattle (Week 8) and he's not able to practice, but he wants to play. He's still a very good player. Just got to take care of the ball.”

(On if the team is better off benching Robinson)
“We had that conversation as a staff and everybody felt that he was the best option right now - even not a hundred percent.”

(On if Robinson would have been back in right after if he wasn’t hurt during the fumble)
“Oh, sure. We were just giving (Jaguars Rcool smiley Carlos (Hyde) an opportunity. And then, obviously, we failed there as well. But the ball went off the ground.”

(On Hyde staying on the field after fumbling the ball late in the game and how it was supposed to help Robinson)
“You'd have to ask (Jaguars Running Backs) Coach (Bernie) Parmalee. I don't get too involved. Like I said, I don't micromanage that and I know he's been dinged up. So, I don't know if he's back with a tent or what's going on, but I know there's injury involved.”

(On whose call it is to still decide to put an injured player in based on the severity of it)
“James is unique because he is fighting injury. If someone's not producing and you sit them down, that's a whole different conversation. But this is really injury-based.”

(On if it’s baffling not being able to close out the game, despite being in a good spot before the starting the second half)
“I don't want to go into ‘baffle.’ It's just - I mean, we were searching for answers right now. And how do you find answers? You go to work. We're going to go back to work. I don't mean to be redundant and ‘coach speak,’ but there’s nothing else I can tell you. Is it frustrating for everybody involved? Absolutely. Are we better than that? Absolutely. We are better than that. Do we have better players than that? Yes. Do we have better coaches than that? Yes. So, now it's time to go produce. And like you said, we're right there. It says 13 to seven, I believe. You're right. And then we have the ball, and then we get it also in the second half. That's when a team that knows how to win right there, you take a lead, and you play field position football with them.”

(On potential concern about the development of Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence and the offense)
“I’m always concerned about young players growing, He’s a 22-year old player, first year in the NFL. He got hit too many times tonight. A couple of times I want them to look at what happened to – I saw a couple videos, but I'm anxious to hear the results on that. But, the question was am I concerned about his development. I'd like to see everyone else around him and you know, everyone else just play a little better. I wish I could give you something more than that.”

(On if he was talking about Rams CB Jalen Ramsey play)
“Yeah. I just saw real quickly in the locker room. I saw that one and I saw the other one.”

(On how he keeps Lawrence on track and helping him not lose confidence)
“That's part of the position of being a coach, quarterback coach, with (Passing Game Coordinator) Coach (Brian) ‘Schott’ (Schottenheimer) and myself - to make sure that all of us - and once again if it was a simple answer, we’d do it. Simple answer is give them confidence. Okay. How do you get confidence? Have some success or putting together game plans. And a lot of it is through the lens of the quarterback. How do we get this guy some success early on. After that nice drive and he did a heck of a job on that drive he scrambled. He made some nice plays, and we'd go down and score, and you're feeling pretty good about life, and then all of a sudden it goes in reverse again. First down was the biggest problem today - first down, 2nd & 10, 2nd & 11, 2nd & 9, against that defense. That's not what you want to be in. And that's where I felt like that was - especially in the second half - that's when things went in a different direction for us.”

(On the highs and lows of the season for)
“Well, I told the players just after the game when you lose it plays with your mind. You start searching for what's the answer. What can you do better? What can we do better? And I think that's where everybody's minds, that’s my mindset right now. What can we do better? We got five more opportunities and some opportunities I think to win some games. There's no simple answer. Everybody would do it.”

(On what he saw from the emphasis on up-tempo pass option this week)
“I know we did it, some of it - I'm sorry. I can't remember exactly how it went and I'll have more for you on tomorrow. I guess on Monday when we meet.”

Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence
(On what do you say after a game where it seemed like nothing worked)
“There’s not much to say. The similar message – like San Francisco couple weeks ago – we got a lot more than that and just didn't play well. Kind of saying the same thing, but we got a lot more to offer than that and we got to do better. We've got to figure it out. Obviously if we knew the answer, we'd be doing it, but we got to keep plugging away and go back to work this week. I got to get better. Especially offensively. I thought the defense did a really good job early and then we had a good drive, moved the ball down. I think it was 14 plays, 12 plays, something like that, but then after that, just couldn't get anything going and we got to play better. We got to move the ball, got to make plays. (We’re) trying to figure that out.”

(On what happened on the zone-read keeper when the ball dropped on the fake to Jaguars RB Carlos Hyde)
“Yeah, it was. Exactly right. I tried to pull it, get on the edge there. I thought there was a good look out there. I had blockers, so just trying to make a play there on third down. I felt good about the decision, but just got to secure the ball. (I) kind of got caught on (Jaguars Rcool smiley Carlos’ (Hyde) hips. I just got to make sure if I'm pulling it, (I) got to get it all the way out of there before I start running. (I) just got to be cleaner there.”

(On how much those plays come down to chemistry)
“That’s something that we've done. You've seen this year, we've done it hundreds of times. It just happens every now and then. It's on me as a quarterback. At the end of the day, I got to make sure if I'm giving it, it's clear. If I'm pulling it, it’s clear. Maybe I was a little late. I have to watch. I don't know if I was late pulling it or what, but that's on me. It's not a chemistry thing. That's just one of those plays that happen, along with some other ones today.”

(On if he finds it hard to see some of his growth through this past stretch of six weeks of really not a lot of productivity offensively)
“You got to, like I said, got to get more going. There’s not one thing you can point out and say, ‘This is what we need to do better,’ or we’d already have it fixed by now. We got to really take a look at this – and along with the other games – and we've got to figure something out because we got to play better than that. We’re not going to win any games if we can't move the ball better than that. It's on all of us. It's on players, it's on coaches, it's on everybody. We got to be better. So, we got to look at it and watch the tape and keep going. We've got five more games left. You can't stop here. (We need to) just try to find a way to get better (and) get ready for Tennessee next week.”

(On if there are some things that he’s pulling out that maybe everybody else doesn’t see such as progress or taking command of the offense)
“I think, obviously, I've done a better job taking care of the ball. That's one thing. But I don't really want to talk about the things that are positive right now. We got play better. Even if there's a couple of things that we're doing well, we got to do a lot more things well to win games.”

(On if this is one of the more difficult days he’s experienced in his football life)
“That was a really good team. We didn't play well. We didn't help ourselves out. At the end of the day, you do have to look at that team. It's a good team you're playing against, but the way we came out – the beginning of the game, it was 10-7 – (we) felt good. Even going into halftime – I think it was 16 -7 – (we) felt good about where we were at. And then second half, we just were very unproductive, stagnant, didn’t move the ball. (We) just didn't play complementary. It's a tough day. Obviously when you get beat 37-7, it's not a good day. (We) want to move past this one and go to the next one.”

(On if he slammed his head on the turf after a tackle on CB Jalen Ramsey)
“I don't know. I heard about it, but in the moment, I didn't know. I didn't realize that happened. It's football, things happened fast. I don't really know. We'll look at it and see. I don't make that decision.”

(On winning the toss the past few weeks, is there something they can do to emphasize on that timeframe)
“You're right. 13-7, good field position, I think that was when we had the mesh issue and then made it fourth-and-six or seven. (We) had to punt them the ball (and) they kicked a field goal. But yeah, you're right. That's something maybe we need to emphasize more. I think we do. It's really important when you win the toss and defer the end of the second and the beginning of the third, (it’s) super important, those quarters right there to, if you can get the ball back, at least get a field goal or a touchdown and then you can double dip, get some more points when you open up the second half. That would be huge. And that was what we were trying to do there. We were on a good drive there. I think we were on the 50 when the mesh issue happened. So again, that's on me. (It) can’t happen right there. But yeah, we need to definitely get better at that because you saw, even against Atlanta last week, we had an opportunity after the interception and didn't get any points there and then (we came) out and got the ball. I don't think we got any points coming out of halftime too. So that's something that we definitely need to get better at.”

(On how he deals with frustration on the field and at facility)
“Just got to remember who I am and just be the same person. Regardless of highs, lows, or whatever it is. Obviously it’s been a challenging year, but just got to be same person every day; that’s something I pride myself on and not get frustrated and we’re all in this thing together. You got a building full of people trying to ride the ship and we're working, working our tails off to try to turn this thing around and it hasn't happened as fast as we wanted it to, but you got to keep working and making progress. I think this year we've made some progress, but obviously right now we're not playing well. And that's something we got to just be honest about and move on and start playing better. But to your point, I think just like I said, I get some time to myself to really evaluate and keep reminding myself who I am. Obviously my faith is something that's very important to me. It kind of keeps me steady through all this and even in college; the highs and now the lows and a few highs, whatever it is…that's something that keeps me grounded and I think it’s important, especially in times like this, but I'm always going to be the same person and we'll get this thing figured out sooner or later.”

(On DL Aaron Donald and what kind of disruption he brought)
“A lot. I mean, run game, pass game, everything. You just see that guy flying around. It's tough to block, you know, I wouldn't want to be an offensive lineman going against that guy. He's tough to block and I thought early in the game, we did a good job with the pass rush, and we protected and we're moving the ball well. I think obviously it’s when you start getting down that pass rush increases, because they're not really worried about the run as much. So, it makes it hard for the guys up front. So that's been the case in a few games this year where we get down and then we have to throw the ball more and we got to whatever in the past rushes gets on us faster. That's just something we got to stay in games. We got to be more productive early in the game, hold onto the ball, put long drives together. Like we did in the first quarter, beginning of the second, and that helps us out. But yeah, he's a great player and just, he’s tough, tough to deal with.”

(On biggest adjustment in second half when Rams were able to unleash the pass rush)
“Yeah. That's always the case. You know, we've had a few games. I remember in Houston first game of the year and a couple of games down the stretch, Arizona, today where they know you got to throw the ball because you got to move the ball, you got to get chunks. And then they can kind of just pin their ears back and that's always a challenge. But you know, I think that wasn't necessarily the reason we weren't moving the ball. It was just other things. And like I said, I don't want to speak too soon. I want to watch it and make sure I know what I'm seeing and get with the guys. But yeah, there's just, we got to play better.”

(On what this season has taught him about being patient)
“You never know how things are going to go and if they don't go as planned, you can't go off script. You got to keep, like I said, keep being the person, keep going to work. And I have a lot of belief and faith in this organization, myself, this team, locker room full of guys. I think we got a great locker room and that we're going to get this thing figured out and you just kind of keep believing that and keep going to work, you can't grow weary. The season gets long, especially when you're not playing well down the stretch, and you just got to keep plugging in. And that's the thing I think we've done a good job of. Obviously, it didn't show today, but I think guys have done a good job of that. And you know, got to finish the season.”

(On practicing and putting in work during the week and the 3rd quarter disbelief having over 100 yards and not many touchdowns)
“Yeah, no there is. I mean sometimes you're at a loss for words in the game like that, just can't get anything going. Especially when you start off moving the ball well and then something flips there. It's hard to put your finger on what it is, especially right after the game. We'll have to go watch it like I said. Obviously, the turnovers hurt us. That's something that in the beginning of the game that hurts us then one later. So, when you go minus two, turnover margin, it's already hard enough to win, but then when you're not moving the ball consistently, it's pretty much impossible. So obviously that, and then I mean, it's frustrating, but we're all in it together and you know, players got to play better. We got to look at our game plan, it’s just everything, so you can't put it on one individual or one group. We all got to be better.”

--RAMS--
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Transcripts Rams Jags

Shaky328December 05, 2021 05:09PM

Stafford is still making too many poor throws…

Rams43177December 05, 2021 06:55PM

Re: Stafford is still making too many poor throws…

3030111December 06, 2021 04:38AM